Cable trolley is used for flexible power supply to different industrial machines and mechanisms, such as lifting equipment (weight carrying cranes, manipulators, lifting crabs, electric hoists), transport devices, movable platforms, etc. See photos of the cable trolleys.
– This system is designed for short distances and lightweight cables.
– Cost effective solution.
– Explosion and fire hazardous designs.
– Cable fastening: textile ribbon or metal plates.
– Rollers and a body frame might be produced from various materials.
– System for middle and long distances.
– Weighted construction of cable trolleys.
– Designed for harsh operation conditions and chemical areas.
– Optional Explosion Proof and Flameproof designs.
– System with an enclosed profile for power supply to consumers.
– Different variants of a cable fastening:
– a ribbon with a hook;
– a special fastening for every single cable;
– a large fastening for one cable.
– Hot-dip galvanisation of body frames.
– The safest solution for heavy systems.
– Steady motion, precise positioning along the profile.
– 4-wheel and 8-wheel trolleys with load capacity up to 175 kg.
– Optional Explosion Proof design.
– Special solutions.
A cable trolley might be manufactured in several designs: standard, outdoor installation, heavy, fire- and explosion proof, high-speed. Cable trolley systems, towing wire ropes, hoses for water, air and processing medium supply, as well as voltage and control cables are parts of a festooned cable for cranes and other movable mechanisms.
According to different requirements there exist several types of cable trolleys: light and heavy for movement along a wire rope, cable trolleys for movement along a C-shape profile (inside the profile) and cable trolleys for movement along an I-beam.
In case of the “rolled beam”, rollers are positioned on the both sides of the I-beam, that helps to maintain required trajectory of the cable trolley. It should be noticed, that systems, where trolleys move along the wire rope, can’t be used for curvilinear motion paths. An advantage of the C-shape profile is that trolleys are protected from physical impacts. In that case the profile acts simultaneously as a frame and a pathway.
Current supply systems with cable trolleys is possible to use in the fire and explosion hazardous areas. For single-purpose tasks and unique service conditions we provide special solutions. Special solution is a possibility to get exactly the right system, which ideally suits your needs. Engineers of the PTE-company reach common ground, that the best product is a product, which was created for specific tasks.
For more details and catalogs of the cable trolleys you might get, by contacting our specialists. If you need the reliable cable trolley, you will get it there.